|Infection On Soil:Physiological Neutral
||Chemical Character:Chemical Neutral
|Function:Stimulate Crop Growth, Promote Crops On Soil Nutrient Use
|Specification:Effective bacteria>=2 million/ g
|Item ||Standard |
|Humic acid ||50%min |
|B2O3 ||10%min |
|Moisture ||15%max |
|PH Value ||9-11 |
| Particle size || 160mesh |
1. The product has features of stable performance, good resiliency, long shelf life and manorial effect life.
2. Decompose the low absorbable organic compounds, supplement soil organic matter, and adjust the soil PH value.
3. Promote reproduction of the beneficial microorganisms in the soil, improve soil aggregate, and recover soil vitality.
4. Promote the synthesis of phytoenzyme, improve the nutrition absorption capability of plant, and promote plant growth.
5. Produce antibiotics inhibiting crop pest, enhance the ability of against drought, cold-resistant and waterlogging.
6. Ease the harm caused by pesticide, fertilizer residue and heavy metal ions, improve the quality and increase production.
7. It is widely used in various food crops, vegetables, fruits, legumes, Fruit trees and other economic crops such as tea, flowers, tobacco, etc., can obviously improve the yield and quality of agricultural products, and are the first choice for the production of organic foods and green foods.
Tomato plants rather than fertilizers drive microbial community
Jul 2, 2019 - Since the microbial community influences plant nitrogen availability, we characterized ... Organic fertilizer led to a 41% higher tomato biomass compared with ..... Concentration and quality of DNA were measured based on the
Microbial fertilizer improving the soil nutrients ... - IOPscience
of plant, the microbial fertilizer containing the phosphorus-dissolving strain Pseudomonas ... from Liaohe River Estuary Wetland and revealed good ability of dissolving .... Organic Fertilizers on Tree Growth, Yield, Fruit Quality, and Soil
All You Need to Know About Organic Fertilizer - Pennington
As in nature, an organic soil alive with microbes and fungi releases nutrients ... High-quality organic fertilizers are the products of natural decomposition and are
Manipulation of the rhizosphere microbial community through
Feb 16, 2018 - Bio-organic fertilizers (BOFs) combine functional microbes with a ... Moreover, watermelon quality was higher (P < 0.05) in the S+BOF than in
Soil Microbial Resources for Improving Fertilizers Efficiency in
Jul 31, 2018 - Indeed, while mineral fertilizers provide high amounts of nutrients to ..... depends more on quality rather than quantity of organic acids and P
Is there any difference between bio-fertilizer and organic
Hence, there are number of microbes existing in nature having great ... On the other hand, "organic fertilizer" contain consortia of microbes besides .... In some cases, these material may even pose danger to water quality or crop f\gorwth
WO2013109153A1 - Microbial organic fertilizers and methods
Jul 25, 2013 - MICROBIAL ORGANIC FERTILIZERS AND METHODS OF .... not very high physical-mechanical parameters and the quality of the finished
Organic Fertilizer - an overview | ScienceDirect Topics
Organic fertilizer is an essential element for the growth of microorganisms in ... Thus, it can be cost ineffective to transport high-moisture organic fertilizer long distances. ... Human Pathogenic Bacteria and the Host on Food Quality and Disease
Bio-organo-chemical fertilizers - IOPscience
the humus content of the soil, plant yields and product quality have been published in ... all microorganisms in organic fertilizer after high-temperature treatment