||Transport Package:25kg/Bag, 50kg/Bag, 1000kg/Bag,
Industrial grade ammonium chloride application:
Industrial grade ammonium chloride can use as:
1) Dry cell. used as electrolyte in zinc-carbon batteries.
2) Metalwork.as a flux in preparing metals to be tin coated, galvanized or soldered.
3) Other applications. Used to work on oil wells with clay swelling problems. Other uses include in hair shampoo, in the glue that bonds plywood, and in cleaning products. In hair shampoo, it is used as a thickening agent in ammonium-based surfactant systems, such as ammonium lauryl sulfate.
4) Ammonium chlorides used in the textile and leather industry in dyeing , tanning, textile printing and to luster cotton.
1) We have a professional team who can provide you high quality products,competitive price and good service
2) Our products are hot sale in the gloabl market, e.g. America,Germany, Poland, Chile, Singapore and so on
3)competitive price with high product quality
ammonium chloride - EFSA
Jan 5, 2016 - A concentration of 10,000 mg Amoklor/kg complete feed is considered as safe for ruminants when administered during a restricted feeding period
ammonium chloride and ammonium sulfate in cattle feedlot
kg) over a 112 day feeding period. Feed con- version was increased only on the ration con- taining the higher level of ammonium chloride. The cost of gain was
Ammonium chloride for bovines, sheep, dogs and cats - Efsa
Jun 11, 2012 - Scientific Opinion on the safety and efficacy of ammonium chloride for ... Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed
Feed material status for ammonium chloride - Bezpečná
Apr 23, 2010 - Feed material status for ammonium chloride. The Standing Committee on the Food Chain and Animal Health – Section Animal Nutrition
EFSA opinion: Ammonium chloride for bovines ... - AllAboutFeed
Jun 15, 2012 - A feed concentration of 1% ammonium chloride is considered safe for ruminants for a restricted period of time (approximately 3 months)
Ammonium Chloride - Premier1Supplies
This product is to be used only in feed for cattle, sheep, goats and as a source of non-protein nitrogen at a level not to exceed 1.0% ammonium chloride in the
Scientific Opinion on ammonium chloride (Amoklor) for ... - EFSA
Jan 31, 2012 - Ammonium chloride in complete diet for lambs for fattening at the maximum dose of 1 % is considered safe for a limited period of feeding
Ammonium Chloride Feed Grade - Alibaba
566 products - Alibaba.com offers 566 ammonium chloride feed grade products. About 83% of these are Chloride, 1% are Feed Grade Amino Acids, and 2% are
URGENT NEWS 176: Ammonium Chloride for Ruminants
Nov 5, 2012 - Ammonium chloride is classified as a feed additive under EU legislation. The original authorisation, listed in the Community Register of Feed
Ruminal Infusion of Ammonium Chloride in Lactating Cows to
Ammonium chloride was infused ruminally for 5 consecutive days after morning feeding when cows were fed milking rations containing 13.2 and 10.4% protein