|Shape:White Granular||Purity(Nh4cl):99.5% Min|
|CAS No:12125-02-9||Keyword:Ammonium Chloride Price|
|Trademark:BOYI||Transport Package:25kg/Bag, 50kg/Bag, 1000kg/Bag|
Ammonium chloride, an inorganic compound with the formula NH4Cl, is a white crystalline salt, highly soluble in
water. Solutions of ammonium chloride are mildly acidic. Sal ammoniac is a name of the natural, mineralogical
form of ammonium chloride.
White powdered crystal or granular, specific gravity 1.532. easily absorbs moisture, and forms a cake, soluble inwater, and the solubility varies as the temperature increases.
1) Store in a cool,dry and ventilated house away from moisture
2) Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances
3) Prevent the material from rain and insolation
4) Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage
5) In the event of a fire,use water,soil or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing media
Copyright © 2017 - 2021Humus Plus Organic Fertilizer Manufacture All Rights Reserved